Shenzhen PD-OPTIC Technology Company Limited (PD-OPTIC), established in 2012, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of passive optic components in China with advanced manufacturing capabilities. PD-OPTIC designs and manufactures products utilized in extensive optical network applications throughout public and private sectors, like datacom, telecom and FTTX networking. We not only offer a complete line of superior quality products, but also work with our customers to develop new formulas and address the burgeoning market.
PD-OPTIC's operation is located in China with a 3000 sq m facility in Shenzhen. Being an ISO certified company with a pleasure of attaining an honorable title of National High-Tech Industrial Enterprise, PD-OPTIC has a comprehensive management team which includes professionals from many industries.
In conjunction with its existing strengths in technical know-how in term of component, datacom and laser expertise, incorporated with its state-of-the-art equipments and manufacturing facility, PD-OPTIC offers products which is of advanced technology to the industries, won widespread praise and recognition of customer satisfaction.
We look forward to cooperate with you !
PD-OPTIC emphasizes the importance of providing products of premium quality and performance to the industries. International industrial standards are being strictly adhered prior to deliver to our customers. Also, we provide individual test data sheet for each product delivered with the capability of tracing the product should any failure should occur.
PD-OPTIC has a comprehensive quality system. We employ incoming quality control, in-process quality control and outgoing quality assurance as the core processes of our quality system. We also conduct reliability tests on each of our product base on individual product range.
- Inspection of all incoming direct and indirect materials
- Adopt AQL 0.65 level II sampling plan for incoming material inspections
- Conduct sampling plan based on historical quality records
- On-site audits of local suppliers
- Written or on-site survey of overseas suppliers
- Real time process control for defective distribution
- Statistical process control technique for yield trend and defect distribution
- Analyze first yield & distribution to identify and evaluate process trend
- Unscheduled production line audit for continuous improvement
- Adopt AQL 0.65 level II sampling plan to audit finished good products to ensure quality level up to specification
- Conduct system audit based upon process management flow chart
- Complete database for all finished good products
- Perform reliability tests according to the quality standard required for each product range and also according to customers' requirements
- Typical test processes include: inspect IL, inspect RL, inspect isolation, changeability, vibration, tensile strength, temperature cycling, low/high temperature storage and humidity tests
© 2018 PD Optoelectronic All Rights Reserved.